Skocz do zawartości
Hemmersbach

HR administrator – recruitment team WROCŁAW

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hemmersbach provides IT services globally. With more than 2,400 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.

For our Central HR Team we are seeking the following:

HR administrator – recruitment team

Your tasks:

•      Checking worldwide incoming applications for central Recruitment Team (English and German)

•       Publishing job advertisements, entering applicants data and preparing documentation as a support for central team

•       Leading of comprehensive recruitment projects for the various levels of the organization for Poland Area

•       Support to development processes including internal program for future managers

Our requirements:

•      Very good English (C1) and communicative German (B1)

•      Previous experience in recruitment for various positions, preferably in IT or SSC  

•      Well-organized, creative, independent and self-driven person

•      Ability to build positive relations with the candidates as well as employees

Your benefits:

•      Independency and fast personal development in internal HR department,

•       Possibility to use language skills every day in cooperation with other countries,

•       Stable working time

•      Interesting international projects

•        Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team

•      Direct communication and flat structure

•       Great opportunities for both professional and personal development

•      Buddy programme

•       Space for your own ideas

•       Language trainings

•        A package of benefits and co-fundings: multisport card, private health care, life insurance, free bus from the center of Wroclaw

Link: https://www.hemmersbach.com/career/browse-jobs/jobs/hr-administrator---recruitment-team-2949/2949

Please add a statement: „I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K.  under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133,.883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K  and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes”

hem_Logo_profilowe-256x256px.png