Skocz do zawartości
Hemmersbach

Junior Service Desk Agent with Spanish

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hemmersbach provides IT services globally. With more than 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.

For our Central Service Desk Team we are seeking the following:

Junior Service Desk Agent with Spanish

You don’t have experience in IT?

Do not worry, we will provide you training!

Your tasks:

– Providing remote L1 Global Support to end-users working on shifts between noon and 1:00 am

– Analysing problems related to software and hardware, providing correct resolution

– Opening, closing and monitoring of the incidents in the ticketing system during the complete incident lifecycle

– Contacting the end-user via phone, e-mail & chat

– Updating knowledge articles

Our requirements:

– Excellent Spanish and English Skills (speaking & writing)

– Interest in fixing technical problems

– Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients

– Strong organizational skills

– Readiness to work on 8 hour shifts

Would be an asset:

– Help/Service desk background

– Experience in working in SLA driven environment

Your benefits:

– Possibility to work part-time if preferred

– Stable, independent work in international, flexible and open company,

– Interesting international projects and possibility of being part of a worldwide Service Desk Team

– Welcoming and friendly work environment within young, multicultural team

– Work in recently opened office in Wroclaw

– Direct communication and flat structure

– Great opportunities for both professional and personal development

– Buddy programme

– Space for your own ideas

– Language training

– A package of co-funded benefits: Multisport Card, private health care, life insurance, lunches, free bus from the centre of Wroclaw

Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.

Link: https://www.hemmersbach.com/career/browse-jobs/jobs/junior-service-desk-agent-with-spanish-and-english-3269/3269

Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”